We strive to be good citizens and neighbors by actively supporting
organizations that work to improve our community. If your registered nonprofit organization is seeking a donation for an upcoming fundraising event, we’d like to support you if we can.
We are able to consider donation requests only from registered 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations and will require a copy of your IRS Affirmation Letter.
As much as we’d like to, due to the high volume of requests that we receive, we cannot support every organization that is seeking a donation.
• Gift certificate donations for experiences in our tasting room
• Spirit donations to serve at a fundraising event
• Spirit donations for fundraising auctions
• Discounted sales of our spirits at a nonprofit rate
• There are separate fees for spirits to be served and for spirits to be auctioned, as noted on the attached sample form.
• It is not possible for us to donate spirits for events where the alcohol license in use is obtained by a caterer or a bar/restaurant. Your nonprofit organization must obtain its own license.
• We require that any alcohol at your fundraising event be served only to and enjoyed responsibly by guests 21 and over.
• Please feature any donated spirits we donate in cocktails made with other quality spirits, mixers, and fresh ingredients whenever possible.
• Please credit “St. George Spirits” and any donated spirits by name on any signage and/or menus at your event, or in any online event descriptions or press outreach.
• Please tag/mention @stgeorgespirits in any social media posts by your organization in regards to your event.